New member

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum sir. If you need any help please do not hesitate to ask at any time!

All my best,

Jacques
 
Welcome to the forum, @R.M.C.
Glad to have you join the AH community. All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome @R.M.C.

You picked the right place to your research from. I dont think you will be able to hunt South Africa 2020 due to Rona and all the travel bans but 2021 it may happen!!

Please feel free to p.m or email me if you would like more info on our operation. And what we can offer you.

And on the up side we are only a 2hr drive from Johannesburg international airport after that terrible flight over.

My best
Gerrit
 
Welcome RMC.
If you have any questions or need a quote we can help you.
My 30-06 is my favorite rifle.
It is a Dakota rifle with black synthetic stock with silencer and super accurate.
It has killed in excess of 5 000 animals and my staff nicknamed it the Black Mamba.
The 30-06 is all you need for plains game in Africa.
I prefer a heavy slow bullet that penetrate well to a fast light bullet that usually disintegrate on impact and does not penetrate.
Book a safari with us and I will throw in a free warthog.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Welcome welcome welcome

Anything you need to onow feel free to ask away
 
Hi RMC and welcome to the best Africa hunting forum there is. You will learn all you need to know from the wonderful people here. I know I have since joining. I can highly recommend Bos en Dal Safaris if you are interested in hunting South Africa in the Northwest Province. Good luck in your research and ask all the questions you can.
 
Welcome! Glad you have joined us!
 
Welcome! You are not alone in the computer skills department, I'm sorely lacking too.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @R.M.C.! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

I am planning on hunting in South Africa in 2020 but have just started researching it seriously.

Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa. Let us know if we can help you in any way.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day Sir

Welcome to AH. We offer various packages in both South Africa and Namibia.
We've sent you a PM with more information.

Kind Regards
Magdel Oosthuizen
 
Welcome to the forum!

You are not alone on computer illiteracy. I am younger than many members on here and I still need to google all of the acronyms people throw around!

Word of warning: too much time on this forum will cause you to need a new gun safe in a year or less.
 
Glad to have you join us! If you ever want to venture back to Alberta again let me know!
 
Welcome to AH @R.M.C.! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,361
Members
170,562
Latest member
MavisWoods
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top