Elite Lion Hunt South Africa In The Beautiful Kalahari 2021

You only live once.
Just do it.
You might have regrets for the rest of your life.
We all get older and circumstances change every year so if you can do it do it as soon as possible.
Sincerely
Hans

Our South African government announced on Sunday 2 May 2021 that they want to shut down all captive bred lion hunts. They want all lions in captivity to be killed. They want to put a stop to the practice of captive bred lion hunts no matter how ethical the hunt is and no matter how large the hunting area is or how long the release period is.
This is a direct result of the anti hunters putting pressure on our government.
The full press release of the High Level Report (582 pages) can be watched on
So my best advice to anybody who wants to hunt a lion :
Do it as quickly as possible.
It is just a matter of time before they will implement this new law here in South Africa.
It might take a while before it becomes law as I suspect there will be a few court cases that will challenge this report but do not wait too long to do your lion.
This might be your last chance to hunt one of Africa's majestic icons.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

I hunted with DeKlerk Safaris in May of 2017 and had an amazing experience! We started our African adventure by touring Krueger National Park for a few days, and the up-close encounters with the animals were unbelievable. I will definitely do this again on my next trip to Africa! We then traveled to DeKlerk Safaris in the Kalahari and started our hunting experience. The facilities are great! The staff is friendly and professional, and the food is fabulous! But the hunting......the hunting is so fantastic that it's hard to believe. This is a game-rich environment full of spectacular trophies. My priority was a lion, and after several days of hunting hard, I was able to harvest this magnificent lion at a range of 30 yards! What a thrill this spot and stalk was - definitely the hunt of a lifetime! I took several other trophies including this great sable. DeKlerk Safaris made everything about my safari absolutely perfect! I am definitely going back to DeKlerk's on my next safari! Thank you Hans and Marié for an unforgettable experience! I can't wait to get back!
Lion.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Allan
Thanks for your kind words.
It is always good to hear such positive feedback from our clients.
Every happy client will tell 20 other people but every unhappy client will tell 100 other people.
So we pride ourselves in sending every single client back as a happy customer.
Send our regards to your brother Steve.
We really enjoyed having the two of you here.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

We get many e-mails asking us if the lion is included in the lion special.
I checked back on the original advertisement and saw that we did not make it very clear under what is included.
The answer is YES.
Each lion package include one male lion with the accommodations and all extras listed in the ad.
The quality will depend on what package you book.
A lioness can be added for only $2 000.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Thank you sir.
Yes what a pity. The same with polar bears, brown hyena, cheetah, black faced impala and so many other species.
They are legal to hunt in their native countries but for some reason US Fish and Game does not allow the importation.
You can still take as many pictures of your lion as you want and blow them up life-size for your trophy room. We will show the greenies that hunters can still enjoy the hunt even if they try to stop the importation of trophies.
We had an American client who hunted here last week who told me about a new development.
Apparently they are working on a scanner (at the moment still the size of a laptop but they are trying to get it smaller to the size of a large phone). The client or PH or cameraman on safari can then scan the animal in the field after it was shot on the ground by moving the scanner around the animals head a few times and then they can print an exact copy of the horns with the white skull in America or wherever you want it on a 3D printer. The client told me it looks exactly like real horn and skull. He said he had to tap with his fingernail on it to realise that was actually hard plastic.
This can revolutionise the hunting and taxidermy industry.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
And there is one taxidermy now making full lion reproduction mounts from your pics! We are hoping to see one at the shows.

And there is one taxidermy now making full lion reproduction mounts from your pics! We are hoping to see one at the shows.
Hey Philip;
Can you post the booth number of you find that repro lion?

Hey Philip;
Can you post the booth number of you find that repro lion?

Bob,

Kanati will have it at their booth #232. Although Philip may know of another taxidermist doing this also.

Last edited:
Bob,

Kanati will have it at their booth #232. Although Philip may know of another taxidermist doing this also.
That’s the one

Gentlemen (and a few Ladies I am sure)
Make sure you check out our new lion specials for 2022 posted yesterday under the Deals section.
Just search for Kalahari Lion Hunt 2022 or Kalahari Lioness hunt 2022.

Links below:

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross