Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, SCI, PhASA, IPHA, NAPHA, APHA, TPHA, WSF
Hunted
TANZANIA, SOUTH AFRICA, NAMIBIA, BOTSWANA, ZIMBABWE, CAMEROON
Another great adventure with the Game Trackers Africa guys!

We hunted in the Selous game reserve out of their lake camp. This hunt was everything I wanted in a buffalo hunt. We were able to follow tracks of hundreds of buffalo and get in close(within 15 yards) of a lot of them. Talk about an adrenaline rush! I was able to take what was in my mind the perfect buffalo, a wide, deep drop, old daggaboy on the forth day of the hunt. We could haven been done on the second day after seeing 300-400 buffalo, but after hunting buffalo before I was holding out for a really special bull.
On top of the world class hunting, the camp accommodations, staff, and PH were top notch. I'm already planning my return! Tanzania in my opinion is one best hunting adventures out there!

-Ryan D
September 2017

fullsizeoutput_2156.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That bull does have some fine curled horns! I like it!

Great looking bull! Congrats to the hunter!

Great Buff, congrats

Good looking buff. Congratulations

Great bull congrats.

Thanks for the report! Don't feel pressured, but reading detailed hunting reports is something that a lot of us love about this site! If you want to grace us with one of those regarding this hunt, you won't get any objections from me! Congrats on a great bull!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber