USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia,....AK, WY, WA, ID, FL, SD, TX, HI
I owe a big THANK YOU to Lori at @Travel Express

The story goes like this....
Last summer I booked my son and I a 10 day hunt in Namibia with Phillip at Komas Highland Safaris for April 2019.
In December 2018 I accepted an opportunity to work in Antarctica for the austral winter (feb-oct) 2019. I contacted Phillip and explained my situation and he graciously agreed to roll our deposit over to 2020. Perfect no problem. Then I cancelled our plane reservations from Anchorage to JNB. And completely forgot that the portion from JNB to Windeok on Air Namibia was on a separate reservation....until I was in the air from the States to New Zealand on my way to Antarctica!
And I did not bring ANY of that information with me. Not the confirmation numbers, contact info.... nothing.
As soon as we touched down in NZ I contacted Lori to see if she could help me out and she was amazing! She had booked the original reservation for us so she still had all the pertinent info and was able to get it sorted for us with no problem.
It goes to show that sometimes paying a little extra up front can save big in the long run. Thank You Lori!

Good news.

I am booked for my 3rd trip with Lori. She has done a great job for me each trip.
Not always the cheapest, but always reasonable. Very nice lady to work with.
My only complaint is Travel Express won’t tell me where their secret fishing holes are:LOL:!

Professionalisms!

I booked my one and only trip with Lori and would not hesitate to do it again.

If you can do it yourself more power to you. But with Lori she takes the headache out of it plus they stay on top of thing such as flight changes and such.

You can't go wrong with Travel Express with Lori and Jennifer watching out for you.

I have booked two trips with Jennifer. Will always use them from now on. She makes it so easy from flights to travel insurance. Keeps me updated of any flight changes.

I have enough to work on getting ready for a trip. Lori and Jennifer take care of these details and I don't have to worry about it at all. They make it very easy and have always beat any other deal I could find.

I owe a big THANK YOU to Lori at @Travel Express

The story goes like this....
Last summer I booked my son and I a 10 day hunt in Namibia with Phillip at Komas Highland Safaris for April 2019.
In December 2018 I accepted an opportunity to work in Antarctica for the austral winter (feb-oct) 2019. I contacted Phillip and explained my situation and he graciously agreed to roll our deposit over to 2020. Perfect no problem. Then I cancelled our plane reservations from Anchorage to JNB. And completely forgot that the portion from JNB to Windeok on Air Namibia was on a separate reservation....until I was in the air from the States to New Zealand on my way to Antarctica!
And I did not bring ANY of that information with me. Not the confirmation numbers, contact info.... nothing.
As soon as we touched down in NZ I contacted Lori to see if she could help me out and she was amazing! She had booked the original reservation for us so she still had all the pertinent info and was able to get it sorted for us with no problem.
It goes to show that sometimes paying a little extra up front can save big in the long run. Thank You Lori!

Mekaniks - thanks for the plug. Glad I was able to help you out. It was an easy request and also glad your tickets were refundable so money back in your pocket! Enjoy Antarctica!

I am booked for my 3rd trip with Lori. She has done a great job for me each trip.
Not always the cheapest, but always reasonable. Very nice lady to work with.
My only complaint is Travel Express won’t tell me where their secret fishing holes are:LOL:!

Thanks Ridgewalker - always good working with you. Guess that’s why my fishing spots are still double top secret - don’t fish and tell! LOL!

Travel Express. Only way to go. One phone call to Lori and you can forget it. She'll get it done. Best flights, best prices, best schedule. This April will be my third trip to Africa using them.

Just booked my third trip to Africa for this summer with Lori( plus a trip to NZ) and always great to work with, very helpful, and very quick with communication.

She just booked my son's, brother's and my flights for our trip in May. Super good to work with

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber