Welcome to AH R.M.C.! Enjoy exploring the site and looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome to AH !

giday RMC and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH R.M.C

Welcome!
A good place to begin is to tell us something about your hunting experience and interests. Where are you and where do you want to hunt?

Thanks for having me! I'm from northern Pennsylvania and hunt deer and hogs around home and have travelled to New York, South Carolina, Texas, Maine, and Alberta Canada to hunt bear, deer, hogs, and javelina. Also do a little trapping in PA

Hello everyone. This is the first forum I've ever joined so please bear with me as I am not very computer literate.

Welcome to AH

Have fun stumbling around AH.
Welcome.

R.M.C., welcome to the AH forum! You made a great first entry into Internet forums! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard RMC. You will find AH educational and addictive. What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Have you ever considered hunting in Africa?

Hello everyone. This is the first forum I've ever joined so please bear with me as I am not very computer literate.

Hello R.M.C.,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Computers ?
You will fit right in.
I frequently have knock down drag out fights with my computer and my smarty pants phone.
These vile contraptions were clearly invented to torment grumpy old men like me.
After many years of owning a computer, I still have mixed results posting photos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH

Thanks everyone! I am planning on hunting in South Africa in 2020 but have just started researching it seriously. Always wanted a wart hog and the whole Africa experience. I figured this was the place to learn from a bunch of people that have been there and done that. I'm just after plains game and will be using my trusty Tikka 30.06 probably with 180 grain trophy bonded tips. I hear ya velo dog. Computers are a giant pain lol

RMC, welcome here and good luck with your research.
I would also like to invite you to visit my website. www.spearsafaris.com and or email me direct for some more info on our operation in South Africa. info@spearsafaris.com.
I hope to hear from you.
Cheers Ernest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!