Another new guy- Washington state

Welcome to the forum sir. Please let us know if we can assist with any information and details that might help you plan a trip.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to the forum .. hope and trust you find what you looking for..

Welcome to AH! Plenty of members and sponsors here that will be eager to help you out :)
What kind of rifles do you own and what do you plan on taking with you in 2023? :)
Well, i just scored a great deal on a cz 550 in .375 that i will use on my buffalo and then i have a tikka in .300 win mag for the plains game. I should be all set!

Welcome to AH !

Hello. Despite an account set up a couple of years back I am new to the forum and posting for the first time. I have hunted many states in the lower 48 and have gotten bit by the Africa bug. I hope to take my first safari in 2023. Looking to get as much information as possible. Greetings from Vancouver, Wa USA!

Welcome to the posting side! I would love the opportunity to talk to you about JKO Safaris sometime.

Welcome from the winter wonderland of normally rainy NW WA state! Had another 4 inches of snow last night!! This following the foot we had over Xmas week.

Welcome to the dark side, you picked a great place to begin your journey to hunt Africa.

Welcome from the winter wonderland of normally rainy NW WA state! Had another 4 inches of snow last night!! This following the foot we had over Xmas week.
we dont have snow where im at but boy do we sure have rain. Temperatures are rising and the snow in the Mts. Is melting. Flooding is on the way!

A warm welcome back to AH @Bigugly you will gain much needed information on the site. Stay tuned

we dont have snow where im at but boy do we sure have rain. Temperatures are rising and the snow in the Mts. Is melting. Flooding is on the way!
Our overnight snow is melting fast but still here. The Skagit is always in danger of flooding and has this winter already.

Welcome!! There's tons of info on this forum and tons of guys who have been there and done that. Not me lol I'm going in July for my first safari.

Welcome to AH!
Let me know if there is anything we can assist with!

Welcome and look forward to your participation! If there is anything we can do for you please contact us

Welcome to AH again!

Hello Bigugly,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH! Plenty of members and sponsors here that will be eager to help you out :)
What kind of rifles do you own and what do you plan on taking with you in 2023? :)
Funny you should ask........I plan on taking a .300Win Mag and a .375 H&H. I just purchased a new CZ550 in .375 this week!

Welcome!

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Welcome to AH.
Let us know if we can be of assistance. We offer safaris in South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Botswana and Cameroon.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!