Another new guy- Washington state

Welcome to the forum sir. Please let us know if we can assist with any information and details that might help you plan a trip.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to the forum .. hope and trust you find what you looking for..
 
Welcome to AH! Plenty of members and sponsors here that will be eager to help you out :)
What kind of rifles do you own and what do you plan on taking with you in 2023? :)
Well, i just scored a great deal on a cz 550 in .375 that i will use on my buffalo and then i have a tikka in .300 win mag for the plains game. I should be all set!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Hello. Despite an account set up a couple of years back I am new to the forum and posting for the first time. I have hunted many states in the lower 48 and have gotten bit by the Africa bug. I hope to take my first safari in 2023. Looking to get as much information as possible. Greetings from Vancouver, Wa USA!

Welcome to the posting side! I would love the opportunity to talk to you about JKO Safaris sometime.
 
Welcome from the winter wonderland of normally rainy NW WA state! Had another 4 inches of snow last night!! This following the foot we had over Xmas week.
 
Welcome to the dark side, you picked a great place to begin your journey to hunt Africa.
 
Welcome from the winter wonderland of normally rainy NW WA state! Had another 4 inches of snow last night!! This following the foot we had over Xmas week.
we dont have snow where im at but boy do we sure have rain. Temperatures are rising and the snow in the Mts. Is melting. Flooding is on the way!
 
A warm welcome back to AH @Bigugly you will gain much needed information on the site. Stay tuned
 
we dont have snow where im at but boy do we sure have rain. Temperatures are rising and the snow in the Mts. Is melting. Flooding is on the way!
Our overnight snow is melting fast but still here. The Skagit is always in danger of flooding and has this winter already.
 
Welcome!! There's tons of info on this forum and tons of guys who have been there and done that. Not me lol I'm going in July for my first safari.
 
Welcome to AH!
Let me know if there is anything we can assist with!
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation! If there is anything we can do for you please contact us
 
Welcome to AH again!
 
Hello Bigugly,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH! Plenty of members and sponsors here that will be eager to help you out :)
What kind of rifles do you own and what do you plan on taking with you in 2023? :)
Funny you should ask........I plan on taking a .300Win Mag and a .375 H&H. I just purchased a new CZ550 in .375 this week!
 
Welcome!

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Welcome to AH.
Let us know if we can be of assistance. We offer safaris in South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Botswana and Cameroon.

Looking forward to hear from you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,046
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top