Share This Page
Male, 29, from Silent Valley Dwaalboom
SPONSOR Since 2019 AH Member
Lalamanzi Safaris. Where you come as a client and leave as a friend. Jun 25, 2019
- Lalamanzi Safaris was last seen:
- Jul 16, 2019 at 12:23 AM
- Jun 21, 1990 (Age: 29)
- Home Page:
- Silent Valley Dwaalboom
- Co-owner of Lalamanzi Safaris and PH.
- State/Province of residence:
- Country of residence:
- Republic of South Africa
- How did you find AfricaHunting.com?:
- Web search
- About You:
- I love hunting and have great love and respect for mother nature and all she has to offer.
- I am a:
- Hunting outfitter
- PH / guide
- Member of:
- PHASA,SABA,WRSA,South African Hunters and Game Conservation Association
- Have you hunted in Africa?:
- Number of times I have hunted in Africa:
- Plenty of times
- My favorite African country:
- South Africa
- Species I have hunted in Africa:
- All plains game species,Buffalo,Hippo,Roan,Sable and more
- My best African Trophy:
- Warthog, 15.5'' and it was taken at our farm in Limpopo.
- My favorite African trophies:
- Red Hartebeest,Eland.
- My preferred weapon(s):
- .300 WSM and .458 WIN MAG
- What weapon(s) do you hunt with?:
- My preferred optic(s):
- Gear I cannot live without:
- My best hunting tip:
- When in doubt, do not take the shot.
We (me and my father) own a game farm in the Northern parts of the South African bush, close to the Botswana border, right next to the Crocodile river. We have more than 22 species of antelope that roams free on our 13 000 acre+ game farm. We do our part when it comes to conservation and preserving all that Africa has to offer, so that future generations can enjoy. We have been hunting with hunters from all parts of the globe for the past decade, and we pride ourselves on the diversity and quality we have to offer. We have a very successful hunting record, be it with bow or rifle. The 7 mile long river front, creates a big biodiversity and perfect habitat for all browsing and grazing animals, including birds such as fish eagles and a few species of kingfisher. We invite you to enjoy this experience. LET YOUR AFRICAN ADVENTURE START WITH US!
- My other interests:
- Photography, Just spending time in the outdoors.