Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Papadoc!

Welcome to AH.
Share the tale of your first Safari when you get a chance.

Papadoc, welcome to the AH forum! Lots of great info here. Enjoy your research.

Hello and welcome!

Hello all, new member here. Been hunting a long time, been to the dark continent a few times, once on safari. We plan to go back soon, probably within a year or two. I look forward to all the good info on here!
Welcome to AH

Giday Papadoc and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to the forum Papadoc.
Let us know if we can be of any help.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Hello all, new member here. Been hunting a long time, been to the dark continent a few times, once on safari. We plan to go back soon, probably within a year or two. I look forward to all the good info on here!
Welcome to AH! As you correctly stated, lots of great info here. What were you planing on doing next?
My very best always!!

Good day Papadoc,

Welcome to the forum sir. Very happy to see that you are planning to get back to our wonderful country for a safari. Feel free to send any questions you might have my way anytime. I will be more than happy to assist in any part of your planning.

Enjoy the forum and planning your next hunt, you will find a wealth of information here.

All my best,

Jacques Spamer

Welcome to AH Papadoc! All the best with your research for your next safari!
What are you planning for your next hunt?

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!

Welcome.

Let us know if we can be of any help.
Send us an email to info@leopardlegend.com

L'wyk Jansen van Vuuren
NAMIBIA

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to your report. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg