New member

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Papadoc!
 
Welcome to AH.
Share the tale of your first Safari when you get a chance.
 
Papadoc, welcome to the AH forum! Lots of great info here. Enjoy your research.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Hello all, new member here. Been hunting a long time, been to the dark continent a few times, once on safari. We plan to go back soon, probably within a year or two. I look forward to all the good info on here!
Welcome to AH
 
Giday Papadoc and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to the forum Papadoc.
Let us know if we can be of any help.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Hello all, new member here. Been hunting a long time, been to the dark continent a few times, once on safari. We plan to go back soon, probably within a year or two. I look forward to all the good info on here!
Welcome to AH! As you correctly stated, lots of great info here. What were you planing on doing next?
My very best always!!
 
Hello all, new member here. Been hunting a long time, been to the dark continent a few times, once on safari. We plan to go back soon, probably within a year or two. I look forward to all the good info on here!
Good day Papadoc,

Welcome to the forum sir. Very happy to see that you are planning to get back to our wonderful country for a safari. Feel free to send any questions you might have my way anytime. I will be more than happy to assist in any part of your planning.

Enjoy the forum and planning your next hunt, you will find a wealth of information here.

All my best,

Jacques Spamer
 
Welcome to AH Papadoc! All the best with your research for your next safari!
What are you planning for your next hunt?

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
Hello all, new member here. Been hunting a long time, been to the dark continent a few times, once on safari. We plan to go back soon, probably within a year or two. I look forward to all the good info on here!

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome aboard! Looking forward to your report. ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,385
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top