Warthog Pictures

Great warthog.
One of my favorite animals to hunt in Africa. (Bow hunt ) . Forrest
 
He is a really good pig!
 
Here are some nice ones taken by my clients this past year, but Im always the PH not the hunter

Warthog-Bushbuck-Lodge.jpg
thumb_IMG_4794_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_4747_1024.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Warthog with Pro Hunting Safaris

full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nice warthog
full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Warthog taken in the Kalahari 2016
20161022_112742_resized_1.jpg
 
image.jpeg
Family Fun this past June in the Eastern Cape.
 
Handsome warti.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 
full


full


Selous - Warthog

full
 
Well OK, some more warthog pics ;-)
Warthog1.JPG
---_00086.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,454
Messages
1,576,608
Members
170,609
Latest member
HaleyGreen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top