Share This Page
AH ENABLER, Male
CONTRIBUTOR AH Legend
If there is a sacred moment in the ethical pursuit of game, it is the moment you release the arrow or touch off the fatal shot.... Feb 13, 2016
- observe was last seen:
- Viewing thread on a lighter note..., May 20, 2019 at 9:52 PM
- State/Province of residence:
- Country of residence:
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- How did you find AfricaHunting.com?:
- Web search
- About You:
- I am a:
- Member of:
- SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
- Have you hunted in Africa?:
- Number of times I have hunted in Africa:
- 5 times p a
- My favorite African country:
- South Africa
- Species I have hunted in Africa:
- Gemsbuck, Kudu,Blue Wildebeest,Impala,Blesbuck, Springbuck, Bushbuck, Warthog, Bushpig, Baboon , Blue Ape, Serval, Water fowl, Swainson's Francolin ,Guinea Fowl , Steenbuck , Duiker, Rock Hyrax , Hare, Springhare, Mamba ,Cobra, Porcupine, Jackal, Donkey[!], Otter, Lynx, Wild Cat, 'Crocodile'........[Mc.Nab]
- My best African Trophy:
A 16' Warthog-Waterberg
A 3.2 m Black Mamba.......
- My favorite African trophies:
- Hunted a lot of bush-veld & plains game, BUT no problem here-Warthog & Bush-pig preferred by far...[different ethical weapons, strategies, hunting methods, skills etc.....]
- My preferred weapon(s):
30-06 Brno de Lux
12 g Shotgun
Cold Steel Boar Spear
- What weapon(s) do you hunt with?:
- My preferred optic(s):
- Gear I cannot live without:
My Pocket Camera
- My best hunting tip:
- Always Observe your surroundings and prey carefully...
The true Biblical lesson of David and Goliath is still happening daily out there in His nature as well!.......
- My other interests:
Reading about pioneer/historical hunters & hunts.
Fishing,Camping and Survival skills.
Sport [Rugby! lol]
A real survival lesson from nature.Lots of people nowadays are into 'survival', but do you really know what it means or takes..?
Just observe what happens when you have a change in attitude towards a huge and dangerous problem! Make a mortal enemy [problem/bully/bad situation] the top of your food chain and confront it with with faith in God, determination,[spiritual] skills, practice, bravery etc, and see what happens....
SignatureWillem Pretorius--Kingdom of Bahrain