Warthog Pictures

An ANGRY WARTY!!! LOL

11295575_664290797036176_4771408733760720162_n.jpg
 
Congrats - awesome pig...
 
That´s a great pig !
 
Warthogs are my favourite of all the animals in Africa. I just think they have so much character. Anyway here is a few...

IMG_1807.jpg
IMG_2140.jpg
IMG_2143.jpg
IMG_2187.jpg
IMG_2258.jpg
IMG_2259.jpg
IMG_2264.jpg
IMG_2358.jpg
IMG_2395.jpg
 
What a monster!!!
 
:A Bravo:wow those are 2 great pigs!!!!
 
Posted in AH Photo gallery…

A reply from @Kallie404 says: "This Warthog was shot by a friend of mine`s brother on a cattle farm near a place called Dwaalboom (South Africa),a area which is well known for big warthogs!! It did measure a tad over 17"!!"

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php

Lebanese hunting legend ‘Raouf Halewe’ shot this magnificent trophy warthog long time ago in Nigeria. Raouf who spent most of his life in the African jungles didn’t know what a shooting stick is; yet you can clearly spot the perfect shot he made with his 6mm rifle. This exceptional trophy is just one out of many unique trophies that are hanged on his daughter's wall…

watermark.php

NAPHA Nr. 5 Warthog. Hunting on Baobab Game Ranch Namibia Mai 2012.

watermark.php

16.5 inch Warthog hunted in CAR with Central African Wildlife Adventures. Top 5 SCI trophy.

watermark.php

Number One SCI Warthog. Bowhunting with Wintershoek Johnny Vivier Safaris in South Africa.

watermark.php

Bela Hidvegi with Warthog hunted in Tanzania. SCI number 6 and Tanzania record.

watermark.php

Warthog hunted in CAR with CAWA
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DSCN0570.JPG
Not sure if I posted this one here or not, but this is the one I took in 2013 on the Eastern Cape. I think the wife is still a little T'd off over this one. hey hey:E Big Grin:
 
Posted in AH Photo gallery…

A reply from @Kallie404 says: "This Warthog was shot by a friend of mine`s brother on a cattle farm near a place called Dwaalboom (South Africa),a area which is well known for big warthogs!! It did measure a tad over 17"!!"

watermark.php


This will be the best tasting Warthog ever being basted in Molasses before it was shot! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Warthog tusks 21.5' Limpopo. It dwarf my knife ...
Studio_20151018_221020.jpg
 
Studio_20151018_165714.jpg
 
Studio_20151018_165504.jpg
 
Arnt they beautiful .
Looked very much like the mother inlaw but didnt talk as much !!!
africa - 252.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,643
Members
169,388
Latest member
Redds2Antib
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top