New from Memphis Tn

Giday Aixenmemphis and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Aixenmemphis!

Welcome to the forum, sir! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. We will be happy to assist.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome !!
Home of the Rendezvous ribs and Memphis soul music !!

Aixenmemphis, welcome to the AH forum! Lots of great info on here to help get you to Africa. Enjoy!

Happy learning.
Welcome to AH.

Welcome on board.
If you want to know something all you have to do is ask.
There is lots of good advice on this site.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Welcome welcome welcome

Just on here trying to learn all I can. I am really enjoying all of the info. Planning on plains game hunt in 2023.
Good day sir and welcome here.
Please feel free to email me for more information on our Plains game hunts. I also attach a short video on one of our areas that may be of interest to you.
I look forward to hearing from you. info@spearsafaris.com
Cheers
Ernest

Just on here trying to learn all I can. I am really enjoying all of the info. Planning on plains game hunt in 2023.
Good day and welcome to AH

It's a great place to get info!! Good luck with your hunt!!!!

Welcome to AH!

Let me know if I can assist in any way or drop me an email on info@huntshoeksafaris.com for more information on Plains Game Hunting.

Kind regards,
Hendrik

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa

Hello Aixenmemphis,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look at the Khomas Safaris web site, including our videos.

Likewise, don’t miss the hunting reports posted here, from various members within this, The World’s Greatest Forum.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg