New from Memphis Tn

Good day Aixenmemphis, welcome on AH. Please feel free to contact GTA for any information and assistance you might need in the journey. Good luck

Welcome Aixenmemphis

Great people on AH that will assist with all your questions.

If we are allowed to travel we will be doing a meet and greet near Nashville in Jan.You are most welcome to join us and other hunters , taling hunting and Africa.

Regards

Rouan

Welcome to the family! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.

Hello & Welcome,

Proper planning is important - but don’t too long, ask for advice on posted deals, plus, don’t forget to properly decide/plan in your post-hunt Taxidermist.

Happy Trails

Just on here trying to learn all I can. I am really enjoying all of the info. Planning on plains game hunt in 2023.

Welcome to the forum sir and good luck with planning your safari. You will find a wealth of knowledge on the site. Also do not hesitate to ask questions at any time.

Enjoy the forum and welcome to the AH family!

All my best,

Jacques

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome to AH!

Howdy from up in Nashville! Welcome to AH.

Just on here trying to learn all I can. I am really enjoying all of the info. Planning on plains game hunt in 2023.
Dear Aixenmemphis

Enjoy the planning process of your safari to Africa.
Have fun creating memories to cherish forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois