Lion Hunt

I have been wanting to get my dad on a Lion for some time now. Does anybody have any outfits you have hunted a lion with? Any information is appreciated!!
Thanks in advance!!

Jacques Spamer of @JKO Hunting Safaris. Hands down without question.

Last edited by a moderator:
What country are you looking at? Lots of options available

Welcome MBrod!

We can certainly help you get your Dad on a Lion hunt.
PM sent. Enjoy AH.

Hello Mbrod,

Welcome to the forum sir. I will be more than happy to help you plan the safari for your dad. I have been hunting lion for over 12 years so I will be able to assist you. If you do not mind, please send me your requirements via a PM and we can take it from there.

Enjoy our forum and looking forward to hearing from you.

All my best,

Jacques

I have been wanting to get my dad on a Lion for some time now. Does anybody have any outfits you have hunted a lion with? Any information is appreciated!!
Thanks in advance!!
You need to explain whether you are interested in a nonexportable ranched lion hunt or a true wilderness hunt with a possibility of export of the trophy. They prices will be vastly different depending on what you are looking for and budget.

I photographed this Old lion on my Last Safari in Tanzania.
DSCN0070.jpg

Matetsi Safari Area in Zimbabwe is undoubtedly one of the best wild Lion hunting areas in Africa!
We can certainly accommodate your hunt in Matetsi Unit One and would be happy to quote you. Matetsi is prolific with all species of African Wildlife and you will enjoy the spectacle of huge herds of buffalo and elephant especially this time of the year. Enjoy the journey from here to that spectacular trophy in your Dad's home!

His very first post and he hasn't replied....Hmmm

Good day Mbrod,

We would love to help you and your father out with a lion hunt. Please feel free to check out our offer for 2021! Also feel free to message us if you'd like more information!

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

IMG_20190326_140606.jpg

Interesting thread. But, why are “ranched” lions non exportable, but “wild” might be exportable? I would have thought it would be the other way around? Just curious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg