From Oregon, US

DCHUNTER

New member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
14
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hello,

I am 42 years old from Southern Oregon, US, and I love to hunt elk and deer.

My son really wants to go to Africa for his graduation present, soI am taking my son to Africa in 2018 for a plains game hunt. I figured this would be a great place to do research and get involved.

Everybody seems really willing to help and share information.
 
Welcome aboard! What a great graduation present!
 
You have found the resource for your plans.

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH DCHUNTER!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum @DCHUNTER . Glad to have you join us.

Please let us know if we can assist in any way in making your son's dream become a reality. All the best with you research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Hello & Welcome DCHUNTER!
 
Welcome to AH. Due to your timeframe it is obvious that your and your son are going to be busy the next couple of months. One thing you need to do immediately is to get acquainted with shooting sticks if you aren't already. You will be expected to use them in Africa. Enjoy the "ride."
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome sir! I'm in K-Falls, where are you at?
Randy
 
Welcome DCHUNTER!
Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 
Welcome to AH DCHUNTER!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and enjoy planning

Regards
 
Hello,
I am 42 years old from Southern Oregon, US, and I love to hunt elk and deer.
My son really wants to go to Africa for his graduation present, soI am taking my son to Africa in 2018 for a plains game hunt. I figured this would be a great place to do research and get involved.
Everybody seems really willing to help and share information.
Dear DCHUNTER
Welcome to this great Forum. We wish for you to enjoy the planning process since it forms a huge FUN part of the safari.
We hope to read your hunt report "soon"...
 
Welcome to the AH forum@DCHUNTER!
What a great graduation gift that will be! You can start having fun by researching all the great info here!
Best of luck in your planning and hunt!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,996
Members
170,500
Latest member
ChristelLy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top