First time African hunt

Welcome to AH!
We can assist with your wishlist on kudu, nyala and fishing...whether it is flyfishing or normal bait fishing.

What about a bit of bird hunting as well?

Regards
 
Welcome Timber 69! By finding us, you have made the best first step possible in making that first hunt to Africa. All of the answers are in this forum!
 
Welcome to AH @Timber69 !!

All the best planning your first trip.

Kind regards
Hendrik
 
Welcome timber69! Sounds like a perfect time to go on an Africa adventure! You’re going to have a great time I’m sure!
 
You came to the right spot! It's where I started.
Oh and good luck with that Kudu!
If you're successful you just may have the same reaction I did:
IMG_1781.jpg
 
Welcome to AH ! You have found the right place.
 
Welcome to AH. As sierraone put so well, this is a great place to start your journey.
Congrats on 30 yrs of marriage. Your first safari will truly be the trip of a lifetime.
 
Welcome.... hope you find all that you need. If you ever need anything, just holler!
 
Welcome to the forum Timber69.
We can help you with big kudu.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Howdy!
 
:S Welcome: Enjoy the planning. It's half the fun and excitement.
 
Hi all AH members and happy new year,

My wife and I are looking at our fist ever hunt in Africa and are here to find as much information as possible before we book a hunt.
We both turn 50 this year and just had our 30th wedding anniversary last July. Have never went to far from home, as it seems we are always on a tight budget.
That being said, we are looking for value, fun, memories and some great trophies to enjoy for the years to come.

Dear Timber69
Welcome to this great Forum and hunting community.
We invite you to visit our website to view the various packages on offer. Each safari is tailor made.
We experience that more than 85+% of our clients return to Kowas for a follow up safari.
Enjoy the planning process since it forms a huge FUN part of the safari.
 
Welcome aboard Timber69. Does your wife hunt, if so you are all set. If not most Outfitters can arrange "Girley" things for her to do. You just need to be upfront with your expectations.
 
Hi all AH members and happy new year,

My wife and I are looking at our fist ever hunt in Africa and are here to find as much information as possible before we book a hunt.
We both turn 50 this year and just had our 30th wedding anniversary last July. Have never went to far from home, as it seems we are always on a tight budget.
That being said, we are looking for value, fun, memories and some great trophies to enjoy for the years to come.
Welcome Timber69! If you always thought Africa was out of your league, allow us to assist in arranging your first African dream experience. We offer the finest in old style, free range plains game hunting in Namibia - still politically and economically the most stable country in Africa
 
Dear Timer69

Welcome to AH. We can offer you a safari in South Africa in the Eastern Cape province. I will send you a pm with more details.

Thank you.
Regards
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,844
Members
169,433
Latest member
AlanSmeado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top