Cheers!

:S Welcome:What took you so long???
 
Welcome aboard GB.
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH, this place is full of enablers!
Let us know if you need any assistance with rifle import permits; we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place! Looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to the posting side of things
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,752
Members
170,387
Latest member
JessieBabi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top