Disabled hunter from Baton Rouge

Welcome to the forum. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of information here.

Welcome to AH Rhett! A great place to start your journey... Nice to have you join the conversation.

I am Rhett Hawthorne. Life long hunter looking to go on the trip of a lifetime to Africa.

Hello sir,

Welcome to the forum! You certainly came to the right platform to plan your trip.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions at anytime!

All my best,

Jacques

Welcome to AH Mr. Hawthorne ! We would be glad to help you with your dream hunt. Let me know if you have any or many questions. Enjoy the site.

Welcome to our forum Rhett!

Welcome Rhett...endless source of knowledge found throughout the site backed by a great group of sponsored outfitters! Enjoy

Giday and welcome to the A H forums Rhett.

Welcome Rhett! You'll find a lot of great information on this site. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Rhett. You have come to the right place for info on hunting Africa. So many people here willing to help.

Welcome Rhett! Good folks in Baton Rouge. One of my best friends is down there. We make it a habit to fish Cocodrie a couple times a year. Enjoy planning your trip.

I am Rhett Hawthorne. Life long hunter looking to go on the trip of a lifetime to Africa.

Hi Rhett,
Welcome to our forum. All the best with your research, and please dont hesitate to drop me a message, should you require any help.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome Rhett
Feel free to ask as many questions as you like.
There is lots of capable people on this site to help.

hi Rhett

welcome welcome welcome

sent you message

@Rhett W. Hawthorne ,

Welcome sir! You will find lots of great folks, outfitters and members alike, all eager to help! Enjoy the forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg