New

Welcome to AH Nexon!
 
Welcome to AH, fine choice of caliber!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH.
Where are you headed?
 
Welcome to AH @Nexon ! What have you hunted in Australia?
 
Wild boar.. camels… small game Foxes rabbits… Wild horses… Goats.
Camel hunting, didn't know that existed.
Could you perhaps elaborate on how that goes?
 
Hello I’m from Australia and new here … hopefully going to Africa with my friend and my new.375 HH next year.
G'day @Nexon ;)

We would love to host you guys in 2022. We have plenty of Australian references and you guys are definitely one of our favorite nations to guide. We think it may be our similar senses of humor! Please feel free to phone our Australian agent for more info on hunting South Africa. It is always nice to have someone at home you can call easily. He will be able to help with any and every question you may have and he's a great guy to boot. His name is David and his cell number is +61 405 549 299. We are also on WhatsApp if you want to chat there. +27719821685.

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

IMG_20200411_163704.jpg
 
Welcome @Nexan.
Please let us know if we can be assistance. We provide safaris in
Tanzania, Botswana, South Africa, Namibia and Cameroon.
Looking forward to hear from you at your soonest.
Kind regards
Magdel Oosthuizen
 
Welcome to the forum sir. Enjoy the conversations and let me know who your friend is as I have a couple of Australian hunters booked for 2022.

All my best,

Jacques
 
Hello Nexon
Welcome to the best hunting site there is.
Send us an e-mail if you have any questions.
We also have had many Aussie hunters over the years.
We can work out a package deal for you and your friend and your 375.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,392
Members
169,350
Latest member
luck8gamess
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top