New

Nexon, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to a report of yours from Zambia!

Hello I’m from Australia and new here … hopefully going to Africa with my friend and my new.375 HH next year.
welcome welcome welcome

Camel hunting, didn't know that existed.
Could you perhaps elaborate on how that goes?
@VertigoBE, Here are some threads for you to check out:

@VertigoBE, Here are some threads for you to check out:

Thanks Jerome! I will!

Hello I’m from Australia and new here … hopefully going to Africa with my friend and my new.375 HH next year.
Nexon, Please be so kind as to email me for more info on our operations in Africa, info@spearsafaris.com
I really look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Ernest

Thanks Jerome! I will!
@AfricaHunting.com : I actually read through all the reports written by @Code4 and that seemed like a lot of fun hunting! Maybe a future safari needs to take place in the Australian outback instead of Africa ! :D
thanks a lot for having taken the time to provide the links to me, much appreciated!

@Nexon : would you also have some stories to tell of hunting camels?

Hello Nexon,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

The .375 H&H is my favorite hunting cartridge, for Africa’s so called “plains game”.
Likewise, it is my all time favorite for Alaska as well.

On Sept 29, I began writing a thread about hunting with this cartridge, among other topics in there.
It is entitled:

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris Sept / Oct 2021

I tend to be long winded.
So, if you get bored with my over-descriptive narrative, at least have a peep at the photos, LoL.
I’m still adding words and photos to that narrative.
Hope to finish it soon.

I used 300 grain round nose softs, factory loaded ammunition from Federal brand.
The .375 is such a steady performer that, I cannot figure out why anyone would want to spike it up to higher velocity or, any if the rest of the strange things that people sometimes do, in their efforts to re-invent the wheel.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH !

The .375 is such a steady performer that, I cannot figure out why anyone would want to spike it up to higher velocity or, any if the rest of the strange things that people sometimes do,

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

MR VD....please do not take my name in vain and associate it with that 375 thing thank you very much.....

;) :E Nono::A Thumbs Up::D Beers:

MR VD....please do not take my name in vain and associate it with that 375 thing thank you very much.....

I didn't take you for a .375 detractor, but perhaps I haven't been on AH long enough :D

Welcome to AH you can't go wrong with Zambia. Also lots of sponsors here that can help you out with planning a hunt wherever you choose to hunt.

I didn't take you for a .375 detractor, but perhaps I haven't been on AH long enough :D
Obviously not ;) :E Big Grin:....nothing wrong with it...have seen it used to good effect....but as it does nothing for me, it's my job on here to take the piss out of it....bit like those blaser things :A Voodoo::A Haha::A Thumbs Up::D Beers:

Obviously not ;) :E Big Grin:....nothing wrong with it...have seen it used to good effect....but as it does nothing for me, it's my job on here to take the piss out of it....bit like those blaser things :A Voodoo::A Haha::A Thumbs Up::D Beers:
Hiho Spiko,

I totally understand your distain for those Blaser contraptions….great minds think alike.
However cama I never, in my wildest dreams would have guessed you for an anti 375 H&H man.
Oh…..oh yeah, I just remembered that you drink orange syrup flavored Grey Goose Vodka, my error.
Ha ha ha ha……..ha !

Oh yeah, you owe me yet another beer Mr. Spikey.
Because every time someone asks me about the notion of hunting in Zambia, I refer them to your web site.
One of these centuries, I plan to collect on all the beers you owe me muchacho.

Your very best mate,
Velo Disease.

Last edited:
Hiho Spiko,

I totally understand your distain for those Blaser contraptions….great minds think alike.
However cama I never, in my wildest dreams would have guessed you for an anti 375 H&H man.
Oh…..oh yeah, I just remembered that you drink orange syrup flavored Grey Goose Vodka, my error.
Ha ha ha ha……..ha !

Oh yeah, you owe me yet another beer Mr. Spikey.
Because every time someone asks me about the notion of hunting in Zambia, I refer them to your web site.
One of these centuries, I plan to collect on all the beers you owe me muchacho.

Your very best mate,
Velo Disease.

Been waiting for your visit for.... :E Head Scratch: ...mmm....bout a century now I think.....:A Haha::E Rofl::E Rofl:

G'day, from Australia.

Some of the Aussie regulars will be along to say G'day soon I reckon.

Howdy mate!! Im glad you've pulled up a chair and joined us!! (y)

Welcome and look forward to your participation! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpathianHunters

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!