Hi from NJ

Wolfy6688

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
19
Location
New Jersey
Hi everyone,

I’m so happy to find this forum! I posted on Facebook asking about buffalo hunts and someone suggested this site, and I’ve been reading a ton.

I’m really lucky my dad introduced me to hunting and fishing when I was very young. I got my first bow when I was 4 and stood VERY close to the targets :) we also went fishing all the time and when I was a little older added on some target shooting and hunting with guns.

I’ve wanted to hunt cape buffalo since I was about 10. Totally normal for all ten year old girls. Right? But an African Safari with my dad was going to be my college graduation gift - but he passed away before we could go. He was my fishing and hunting buddy and I haven’t really done either since he’s gone because it’s just not the same. I did go salmon fishing in Alaska last year and recently decided to still make plans for my buffalo hunt too!

So now that I’ve found the forum here, I’m REALLY enjoying the trip reports and photos, and reading all about it. Thanks to everyone who posts, you’re helping me learn a ton.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Miss!
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I’m so happy to find this forum! I posted on Facebook asking about buffalo hunts and someone suggested this site, and I’ve been reading a ton.

I’m really lucky my dad introduced me to hunting and fishing when I was very young. I got my first bow when I was 4 and stood VERY close to the targets :) we also went fishing all the time and when I was a little older added on some target shooting and hunting with guns.

I’ve wanted to hunt cape buffalo since I was about 10. Totally normal for all ten year old girls. Right? But an African Safari with my dad was going to be my college graduation gift - but he passed away before we could go. He was my fishing and hunting buddy and I haven’t really done either since he’s gone because it’s just not the same. I did go salmon fishing in Alaska last year and recently decided to still make plans for my buffalo hunt too!

So now that I’ve found the forum here, I’m REALLY enjoying the trip reports and photos, and reading all about it. Thanks to everyone who posts, you’re helping me learn a ton.

Welcome to AH!
 
Wolfy6688, welcome to the AH forum! It’s a great place to help you make your buffalo hunt come true!
My deepest sympathies you lost your dad before your dream of an Africa adventure with him came true.
 
Welcome aboard Wolfy6688. Do you hunt with a bow or is it guns only these days? What caliber rifles do you own? Have you checked out any of the "Deals" being offered on AH? Don't deny yourself an African hunt for lack of a hunting buddy. Brickburn has been organizing a group hunt that I suspect is going to be delayed till next year. AH members have one primary interest in common, we like to hunt and virtually meet new friends on these pages. Most are folks you would enjoy sharing a campfire and a beer with.
 
:S Welcome: You've found the best place for worldwide hunting info. I dare say the members here have BTDT for just about all game on this planet. Have fun with your research.
 
Welcome to AH Wolfy6688! Glad you found us.
 
Welcome to AH Wolfy!
Glad you joined the forum.
Should you require more information regarding Buffalo hunting, please feel free to contact us at magdel@gametrackersafrica.com
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,922
Members
169,643
Latest member
xs88club
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top