Hello from Washington State

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

I've used a .375 H&H Number One on several black bear here in Washington from about 320 yards, down to 10 - 15 feet. That one was a little hairy, following up a bear wounded by another hunter. Didn't have a repeater in hand at the time!

I'll write up something on the grizzly hunt for this forum. It was great!

Ya, buffalo is a dream, and may be out of reach, but I'm sure plains game can happen.

Regards, Guy

Welcome to AH!

Guy M
Welcome to this great Forum...and cherish your memories that you have created.

welcome welcome welcome
hope u enjoy gathering info for your african trip

kind regards

welcome we are located in Zimbabwe we can do a Buffalo hunt

Welcome to AH, That 375 could be put to good use here in Africa on Buffalo.

Hi Guy

Welcome to the forum, you have definitely come to the right place to start planning a trip to the dark continent. There are many reputable outfiters on here that will gladly assist

All the best

Welcome to AH! Enjoy the research!

Welcome Guy.
A bear like that is something I would love to hunt one day when I grow up ;-)
Send me an e-mail I know we can help you with a very good gemsbok as well as buffalo and 40 other species on our private ranches.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Hi Guy

Welcome to AH! It is a wonderful forum and great place to start searching for that dream African trip.
We can certainly offer you Buffalo and Gemsbuck. We are fortunate to offer safaris in Tanzania, South African and Namibia.
We specialize in free range hunting areas offering more than 120 species of game.

Enjoy your research and if you need more information please feel free to contact us .

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Magdel Oosthuizen

Welcome to AH Guy! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Guy H.,
Welcome to the site. I grew up in Washington (Yakima), left in 1969, back in the early '90's for another 21 years. Now, we're across the continent with the wife's family.

My first two trips were to South Africa using SAA from D.C. Shot a good number of plains game and thought I had ruined my hunting stateside, it was so much fun and adventure. Well, I finished my interest in stateside hunting with a buffaloe hunt in Zimbabwe (flew Delta out of SeaTac) Thank goodness I can't afford an elephant hunt...

It wasn't just the hunting, either. I read up on the history, the culture, the people. It is a complete life expanding experience if you want it to be. I hope you'll make the trip.

Great bear, by the way.

Welcome to AH Guy! Lots of great people here!

Welcome, Spokane born here.
This forum is addicting... Enjoy.Thanks for your service.

welcome,

another washington boy. grew up in forks on the west coast. great site here, enjoy

Welcome! :S Welcome:From Alaska now, but grew up around Grand Coulee Dam and spent lots of summer time and playing sports in Chelan.

Welcome to AH Guy. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
propercapsules

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!