Hello from Oklahoma

Just saw your post! Welcome from a rookie that leaves tomorrow and excitement is building. BOOMER SOONER!

:S Welcome: to AH! I was born and raised in OK. Out by Oologah lake.

Just saw your post! Welcome from a rookie that leaves tomorrow and excitement is building. BOOMER SOONER!
And heck left out from OKC to Bedford South Africa with Nick Bowker Hunting

Great to find a place to get more information about traveling and hunting in Africa. I’ve hunted deer, elk, coyotes in the US and Shiras moose in Canada. I’ve been doing a lot of travel to Central America for offshore and inshore fishing recently. An African hunt (or two…maybe 3) is the next logical step. Anyways great to be here!
Welcome from big Stilly.

:S Welcome:

Great to find a place to get more information about traveling and hunting in Africa. I’ve hunted deer, elk, coyotes in the US and Shiras moose in Canada. I’ve been doing a lot of travel to Central America for offshore and inshore fishing recently. An African hunt (or two…maybe 3) is the next logical step. Anyways great to be here!

Howdy from NTX! Lots of friends up your way. Holler if I can be of help.

Welcome to AH @TwentyTwo250,

Let us know if we can be of assistance!

Good luck with doing your research. Welcome to send us an email.

Lwyk from Namibia

Good day TwentyTwo250. Welcome to AH. Hope you are doing well. GTA is a long standing Outfitting operation facilitating free-ranging safaris in Tanzania, Namibia (incl Caprivi), Botswana, South Africa and Cameroon. GTA's diverse offering in five countries provides clients with the flexibility to tailor their Safari to fit their specific needs taking into account their planned journey, experience expectation and species diversity. You are welcome to contact us with your basic needs or framework plan and we can assist to put a best fit Safari proposal together to start the conversation/ for consideration.

You are welcome to email me on what you have in mind as the offerings in the various countries provides for different experiences. Enjoy the planning.

Hunting reports on AfricaHunting.com for Game Trackers Africa:
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-three-generations-hunt-the-selous.45182/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...me-trackers-africa-in-the-eastern-cape.39710/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-great-adventure-with-game-trackers-africa.40875/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...rk-continent-with-game-trackers-africa.40876/

Welcome welcome welcome

Hello TwentyTwo250,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome from another Oklahoman. You’re in the right spot to feed the addiction. Plus you’re probably a close drive to the AH Dinner at DSC in January. A great way to spend an evening visiting with many of the people here.

By the way @PHOENIX PHIL, how’s that planning going. I’ve already booked rooms for the weekend!:A Gathering::D Cheers::D Beers:

Welcome from another Oklahoman. You’re in the right spot to feed the addiction. Plus you’re probably a close drive to the AH Dinner at DSC in January. A great way to spend an evening visiting with many of the people here.

By the way @PHOENIX PHIL, how’s that planning going. I’ve already booked rooms for the weekend!:A Gathering::D Cheers::D Beers:A

A buddy and me already planned on going down there for the convention w/ day passes. Can't hurt to meet up with the big hitters in the African Safari business!

It is a very fun weekend. The guns, taxidermy and outfitters are well worth the visit. But on Friday nights there is a dinner for AH members that is always a great time.
Hope to see you there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.