Hello from Oklahoma

Just saw your post! Welcome from a rookie that leaves tomorrow and excitement is building. BOOMER SOONER!
 
:S Welcome: to AH! I was born and raised in OK. Out by Oologah lake.
 
Just saw your post! Welcome from a rookie that leaves tomorrow and excitement is building. BOOMER SOONER!
And heck left out from OKC to Bedford South Africa with Nick Bowker Hunting
 
Great to find a place to get more information about traveling and hunting in Africa. I’ve hunted deer, elk, coyotes in the US and Shiras moose in Canada. I’ve been doing a lot of travel to Central America for offshore and inshore fishing recently. An African hunt (or two…maybe 3) is the next logical step. Anyways great to be here!
Welcome from big Stilly.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Great to find a place to get more information about traveling and hunting in Africa. I’ve hunted deer, elk, coyotes in the US and Shiras moose in Canada. I’ve been doing a lot of travel to Central America for offshore and inshore fishing recently. An African hunt (or two…maybe 3) is the next logical step. Anyways great to be here!

Howdy from NTX! Lots of friends up your way. Holler if I can be of help.
 
Welcome to AH @TwentyTwo250,

Let us know if we can be of assistance!
 
Good luck with doing your research. Welcome to send us an email.

Lwyk from Namibia
 
Good day TwentyTwo250. Welcome to AH. Hope you are doing well. GTA is a long standing Outfitting operation facilitating free-ranging safaris in Tanzania, Namibia (incl Caprivi), Botswana, South Africa and Cameroon. GTA's diverse offering in five countries provides clients with the flexibility to tailor their Safari to fit their specific needs taking into account their planned journey, experience expectation and species diversity. You are welcome to contact us with your basic needs or framework plan and we can assist to put a best fit Safari proposal together to start the conversation/ for consideration.

You are welcome to email me on what you have in mind as the offerings in the various countries provides for different experiences. Enjoy the planning.

Hunting reports on AfricaHunting.com for Game Trackers Africa:
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-three-generations-hunt-the-selous.45182/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...me-trackers-africa-in-the-eastern-cape.39710/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-great-adventure-with-game-trackers-africa.40875/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...rk-continent-with-game-trackers-africa.40876/
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello TwentyTwo250,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome from another Oklahoman. You’re in the right spot to feed the addiction. Plus you’re probably a close drive to the AH Dinner at DSC in January. A great way to spend an evening visiting with many of the people here.

By the way @PHOENIX PHIL, how’s that planning going. I’ve already booked rooms for the weekend!:A Gathering::D Cheers::D Beers:
 
Welcome from another Oklahoman. You’re in the right spot to feed the addiction. Plus you’re probably a close drive to the AH Dinner at DSC in January. A great way to spend an evening visiting with many of the people here.

By the way @PHOENIX PHIL, how’s that planning going. I’ve already booked rooms for the weekend!:A Gathering::D Cheers::D Beers:A

A buddy and me already planned on going down there for the convention w/ day passes. Can't hurt to meet up with the big hitters in the African Safari business!
 
It is a very fun weekend. The guns, taxidermy and outfitters are well worth the visit. But on Friday nights there is a dinner for AH members that is always a great time.
Hope to see you there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,673
Members
170,617
Latest member
AdeleGenti
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top