Hello from Oklahoma

Welcome from another Oklahoman. You’re in the right spot to feed the addiction. Plus you’re probably a close drive to the AH Dinner at DSC in January. A great way to spend an evening visiting with many of the people here.

By the way @PHOENIX PHIL, how’s that planning going. I’ve already booked rooms for the weekend!:A Gathering::D Cheers::D Beers:

A lil early yet….way too busy at work anyway. Trip across the pond coming up first of October. So likely get serious after that.

And if I may say so myself, it’s a great time @TwentyTwo250, I think you’d enjoy it.

If it were not for Covid shutting down the show in 2021, we would be having our eleventh in a row.

Its a great opportunity to put names and faces together.

Welcome to AH!

Howdy from NTX! Lots of friends up your way. Holler if I can be of help.
Hey Brad did not know you were on the forum.

A lil early yet….way too busy at work anyway. Trip across the pond coming up first of October. So likely get serious after that.
LOL, wondered if you would think I was jumping the gun a bit.
Have a good trip. Is it something we'll be reading about here or another type of vacation?

Welcome to AH! One of my places is near Holdenville, OK.

HH

Welcome to the AH community.

Feel free to contact Mafojani Safaris and we can make You a offer, our professional team will assist You every step of the way to ensure Your African Adventure.

Welcome to AH. Give us a shout when you are ready to hunt.

Welcome to the posting side! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions...

Fellow Okie here, sitting at camp in Bedford South Africa. Check my posts and just do it. Life changing experience. Good luck, shoot straight and castle lite is a fine beverage. Nick Bowker treats okies outstanding

Welcome to AH. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross