Hello from Bergen, Norway

Welcome to AH!
Plenty of good people here that can answer most of your questions.

Welcome aboard Stig.
We have some fantastic plains game packages as well as cull packages should you be interested in that.
Send us an e-mail and tell us what you are interested in and we can work out a package for you.
We've had a few hunters from Norway and you can contact them anytime for reference.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Velkommen!
Dette forumet er fantastisk (ikke for lommeboka da..).

Stig, the day I bought my Model 71 from a friend, went to a local gun store on the way home and tried to buy ammo for it. The proprietor told me that "Winchester hasn't made ammo for that gun in years." My heart sank, I thought I bought a wall-hanger. When I got home and on my computer, I found that I could get brass and bullets. I ordered them and a set of Redding dies that evening. All is well.

Velkommen!
Dette forumet er fantastisk (ikke for lommeboka da..).
Nei, begynner å skjønne det :) Har du vore og jakta i afrika?
Stig, the day I bought my Model 71 from a friend, went to a local gun store on the way home and tried to buy ammo for it. The proprietor told me that "Winchester hasn't made ammo for that gun in years." My heart sank, I thought I bought a wall-hanger. When I got home and on my computer, I found that I could get brass and bullets. I ordered them and a set of Redding dies that evening. All is well.
Good to hear :) There seems to be both bullets and brass available to me in Norway. I am just missing the "launch plattform" :) Some day, maybe.

Hello Stig,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Welcome Aboard!

I have been a lurker her for a few months. Have learned a lot from many knowledgeable people. Hope to contribute to this great forum.

I have been a hunter and a fisherman/outdoorsman for my entire life ( just turned 50). Trout fishing/freshwater fishing and hunting for caribou an deer.

After having read a lot of books about Africa and read huntingreports in this forum a small dream of hunting Africa has been born.
fairly new to the forum myself Stig, l agree there are many knowledgeable people here
g'day from Australia

Welcome to AH

I have been a lurker her for a few months. Have learned a lot from many knowledgeable people. Hope to contribute to this great forum.

I have been a hunter and a fisherman/outdoorsman for my entire life ( just turned 50). Trout fishing/freshwater fishing and hunting for caribou an deer.

After having read a lot of books about Africa and read huntingreports in this forum a small dream of hunting Africa has been born.

Welcome
Welcome
Welcome
Any questions or queries fewl
Free
To ask

Welcome Squarehead!! Thats what we affectionately call Norwegians in the Seattle area called Ballard in Washington State. You may have heard the name, LOL.
I worked in a shipyard there for years and many of our customers were from "the old country" and some still barely spoke English!

I had forgotten about the Trolls. I remember now watching a documentary about setting A in place. It was absolutely fascinating!
According to Wiki above it was the tallest and second heaviest structure moved by man, another rig was slightly heavier.

Bienvenido to AH!

Welcome Squarehead!! Thats what we affectionately call Norwegians in the Seattle area called Ballard in Washington State. You may have heard the name, LOL.
I worked in a shipyard there for years and many of our customers were from "the old country" and some still barely spoke English!
@sestoppelman I have not heard Squearehead before, but no doubt it fit :)
I had forgotten about the Trolls. I remember now watching a documentary about setting A in place. It was absolutely fascinating!
According to Wiki above it was the tallest and second heaviest structure moved by man, another rig was slightly heavier.
You are correct, of corse. I havent been on the Trolls for a long time. I remember with some sense of awe lookin down almost 300 meters inside on of the concrete legs.

And thanks again to all the nice welcomes!

Hi Stig, welcome to AH. Hope you are doing well. GTA is a long standing Outfitting operation facilitating free-ranging safaris in Tanzania, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa and Cameroon. GTA's diverse offering in five countries provides clients with the flexibility to tailor their Safari to fit their specific needs taking into account their planned journey, experience expectation and species diversity selection. You are welcome to contact us with your specific needs or general plan and we can assist to design your Safari for consideration

You are welcome to email me on what you have in mind as the offerings in the various countries provides for different experiences. Enjoy the planning.

Hunting reports on AfricaHunting.com for Game Trackers Africa:
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-three-generations-hunt-the-selous.45182/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...me-trackers-africa-in-the-eastern-cape.39710/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-great-adventure-with-game-trackers-africa.40875/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...rk-continent-with-game-trackers-africa.40876/

Welcome to Africa Hunting. Should you wish to hunt Namibia one day, let us know!
L'wyk

Welcome! Spent time in Norway working for Lundin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarolHagen

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.