Hello from Atlanta

ryan80

AH member
Reaction score
Media
New guy on here, though been lurking for a while. I've been a long time big game fisherman (tuna out of San Diego, sailfish in Florida, etc) but am getting more and more into hunting and have really enjoyed the content on here.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH Ryan! Hope you will share some of your fishing pictures with us.

Giday and welcome to the forum Ryan

Welcome to AH Ryan! As Jerome said, please share some pictures of a few of your big game fish!

Welcome to our forum Ryan. Lots to learn about international hunting here....have a great time learning all about it!

Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome to AH, Ryan!

Welcome to AH

Hi Ryan, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Ryan. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

New guy on here, though been lurking for a while. I've been a long time big game fisherman (tuna out of San Diego, sailfish in Florida, etc) but am getting more and more into hunting and have really enjoyed the content on here.

Thanks,
Ryan

Welcome to AH Ryan! I've done a fair amount of tuna / yellowtail fishing out of San Diego too. It's been awhile now since my last trip, but I do love it.

Welcome to this great forum Ryan! Enjoy the site!

Welcome aboard Ryan80. In addition to your fishing stories I'd like to hear about your dreams and or desires of hunting African game. What species are you thinking about? What have you hunted in the past? What kind and caliber rifles do you own?

Welcome aboard. Always good to see people close by join up. I'm just a bit south of you but I'm in the city on a regular basis.

BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg