Hello from Atlanta

ryan80

AH member
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
76
Media
8
New guy on here, though been lurking for a while. I've been a long time big game fisherman (tuna out of San Diego, sailfish in Florida, etc) but am getting more and more into hunting and have really enjoyed the content on here.

Thanks,
Ryan
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Ryan! Hope you will share some of your fishing pictures with us.
 
Giday and welcome to the forum Ryan
 
Welcome to AH Ryan! As Jerome said, please share some pictures of a few of your big game fish!
 
Welcome to our forum Ryan. Lots to learn about international hunting here....have a great time learning all about it!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH, Ryan!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hi Ryan, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Ryan. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
New guy on here, though been lurking for a while. I've been a long time big game fisherman (tuna out of San Diego, sailfish in Florida, etc) but am getting more and more into hunting and have really enjoyed the content on here.

Thanks,
Ryan

Welcome to AH Ryan! I've done a fair amount of tuna / yellowtail fishing out of San Diego too. It's been awhile now since my last trip, but I do love it.
 
Welcome to this great forum Ryan! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome aboard Ryan80. In addition to your fishing stories I'd like to hear about your dreams and or desires of hunting African game. What species are you thinking about? What have you hunted in the past? What kind and caliber rifles do you own?
 
Welcome aboard. Always good to see people close by join up. I'm just a bit south of you but I'm in the city on a regular basis.

BD
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,585
Members
169,376
Latest member
VirgilDupu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top