Canadian newbie

MarcoPolo57, welcome to AH! Looking forward to your input!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH you will get a great Outfit to help you.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Warm Welcome to AH MarcoPolo57.

Enjoy the site and all the info.

Please let me know where we can help.

Regards

Rouan
 
Welcome to our forum Marco. You are in a great place to learn everything about hunting in Africa!
 
Welcome from our side also.
Let us know your wish list and we'll work out a quote for you.
Have fun exploring.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
New to the site and look forward to the information and research for my first trip to Africa.

I have spent my life living and hunting the mountains of Alberta as well I have been fortunate to of travelled around pursuing various mountain sheep and goats.

I am now looking at my first trip to Africa and what better place to start than this for meeting people and gathering info.
Welcome MarcoPolo57. Namibia is a great choice for first time African Safaris. Politically and economically very stable. If you are looking at old style free range plains game hunting, look no further
 
New to the site and look forward to the information and research for my first trip to Africa.

I have spent my life living and hunting the mountains of Alberta as well I have been fortunate to of travelled around pursuing various mountain sheep and goats.

I am now looking at my first trip to Africa and what better place to start than this for meeting people and gathering info.

While you are doing research please check out my website. www.spsafarisnamibia.com
I offer exciting plains game as well as dangerous game hunting safaris in free range areas across Namibia.

Regards
Schalk
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard MarcoPolo57. There are a lot of hard hunting Canucks on AH. You are going to fit right in. What are you planning on taking your first trip? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Will you be taking them to Africa?

Looking to take a Kudu, Gemsbuck, Zebras, warthogs and baboons to start.
Love a buff but maybe not trip 1,
But you never know.

I shoot a 300
Weatherby but would most likely look at renting a firearm.
 
New to the site and look forward to the information and research for my first trip to Africa.

I have spent my life living and hunting the mountains of Alberta as well I have been fortunate to of travelled around pursuing various mountain sheep and goats.

I am now looking at my first trip to Africa and what better place to start than this for meeting people and gathering info.


Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
 
Welcome to this great forum
 
Welcome from a fellow Albertan! I'm fairly new to this site as well, but unlike you I waited to join until after I got back. I think you did it the right way! LOL
 
Welcome to this great forum MarcoPolo57! Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,040
Members
169,481
Latest member
PhillisChi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top