Canadian newbie

MarcoPolo57, welcome to AH! Looking forward to your input!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH you will get a great Outfit to help you.

Welcome welcome welcome

Warm Welcome to AH MarcoPolo57.

Enjoy the site and all the info.

Please let me know where we can help.

Regards

Rouan

Welcome to our forum Marco. You are in a great place to learn everything about hunting in Africa!

Welcome from our side also.
Let us know your wish list and we'll work out a quote for you.
Have fun exploring.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

New to the site and look forward to the information and research for my first trip to Africa.

I have spent my life living and hunting the mountains of Alberta as well I have been fortunate to of travelled around pursuing various mountain sheep and goats.

I am now looking at my first trip to Africa and what better place to start than this for meeting people and gathering info.
Welcome MarcoPolo57. Namibia is a great choice for first time African Safaris. Politically and economically very stable. If you are looking at old style free range plains game hunting, look no further

New to the site and look forward to the information and research for my first trip to Africa.

I have spent my life living and hunting the mountains of Alberta as well I have been fortunate to of travelled around pursuing various mountain sheep and goats.

I am now looking at my first trip to Africa and what better place to start than this for meeting people and gathering info.

While you are doing research please check out my website. www.spsafarisnamibia.com
I offer exciting plains game as well as dangerous game hunting safaris in free range areas across Namibia.

Regards
Schalk

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard MarcoPolo57. There are a lot of hard hunting Canucks on AH. You are going to fit right in. What are you planning on taking your first trip? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Will you be taking them to Africa?

Looking to take a Kudu, Gemsbuck, Zebras, warthogs and baboons to start.
Love a buff but maybe not trip 1,
But you never know.

I shoot a 300
Weatherby but would most likely look at renting a firearm.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Welcome to this great forum

Welcome from a fellow Albertan! I'm fairly new to this site as well, but unlike you I waited to join until after I got back. I think you did it the right way! LOL

Welcome to this great forum MarcoPolo57! Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg