New member

Dbrown4183

AH member
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
33
Reaction score
31
Media
9
Hello, I have been reading what I can on the site and am thankful for all the info you provide. I have hunted for over 45 years but will be taking my first trip to Africa in May of next year with my wife and son. We hope to get a chance at an eland and kudu while we are there. My son has a wildebeest and a zebra on his mind where the wife just wants to see a lot. I will be continuing the research and appreciate any and all advice
 
Welcome to AH Dbrown4183! Where are you heading? The whole family is in for a treat next May.
 
We are heading to South Africa. With Bluecliff safaris. Near Port Elizabeth
 
Welcome to AH.
Enjoy the lead up to your hunt.
 
Welcome Dbrown4283! First Africa hunt...you’ll be addicted! Wonderful you can take your family!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH.
It will be a great trip with the whole family. It will change your hunting life.
 
enjoy the planning
 
Welcome, your in for a real trip of a life time ! A great family memory. Post lots of pictures !
 
Welcome aboard Dbrown4183. I took both of my sons to Africa in 2016. You guys will be in for the time of your life. Hunting Africa is like nothing you've ever done before. Just make sure your outfitter and PH know what you are expecting. Plan your safari and there will not be any surprises. remember that there can be a lot of after the hunt costs that need to be included in your budget.
 
Welcome aboard, and have a fantastic trip!
 
Welcome Dbrown. You have come to the right place to learn anything and everything about hunting in Africa!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello, I have been reading what I can on the site and am thankful for all the info you provide. I have hunted for over 45 years but will be taking my first trip to Africa in May of next year with my wife and son. We hope to get a chance at an eland and kudu while we are there. My son has a wildebeest and a zebra on his mind where the wife just wants to see a lot. I will be continuing the research and appreciate any and all advice
Welcome! Ask as many questions as is needed
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Dbrown4183! Have fun planning!
 
Welcome, enjoy the journey, planning is half the fun.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,969
Members
169,879
Latest member
RoscoeGars
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top