Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DCS, PHASA, SA Hunters, Xtreem Archery, Rowland Ward, WRSA
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
Welcome to AH. Hope you have a good hunt, please report back when you have completed your hunt

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.travelexpressagency.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
Welcome Dbrown4183! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Welcome to AH, sir! You will have a fantastic time down here in our neck of the woods. The Eastern Cape is a special place.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hello, I have been reading what I can on the site and am thankful for all the info you provide. I have hunted for over 45 years but will be taking my first trip to Africa in May of next year with my wife and son. We hope to get a chance at an eland and kudu while we are there. My son has a wildebeest and a zebra on his mind where the wife just wants to see a lot. I will be continuing the research and appreciate any and all advice

Welcome and enjoy And please post your trip!

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!
laurence burkin wrote on UKHunter's profile.
Hi the dude in the picture. It would be cool to know the area (genetics) of the stag you have in your profile picture. I am from New Zealand and shot a stag here that is almost identical, especially the throw backs. I can send you a photo to prove I'm genuine with my enquiry.