Dbrown4183

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hello, I have been reading what I can on the site and am thankful for all the info you provide. I have hunted for over 45 years but will be taking my first trip to Africa in May of next year with my wife and son. We hope to get a chance at an eland and kudu while we are there. My son has a wildebeest and a zebra on his mind where the wife just wants to see a lot. I will be continuing the research and appreciate any and all advice

Welcome to AH Dbrown4183! Where are you heading? The whole family is in for a treat next May.

We are heading to South Africa. With Bluecliff safaris. Near Port Elizabeth

Welcome to AH.
Enjoy the lead up to your hunt.

Welcome Dbrown4283! First Africa hunt...you’ll be addicted! Wonderful you can take your family!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH.
It will be a great trip with the whole family. It will change your hunting life.

enjoy the planning

Welcome, your in for a real trip of a life time ! A great family memory. Post lots of pictures !

Welcome aboard Dbrown4183. I took both of my sons to Africa in 2016. You guys will be in for the time of your life. Hunting Africa is like nothing you've ever done before. Just make sure your outfitter and PH know what you are expecting. Plan your safari and there will not be any surprises. remember that there can be a lot of after the hunt costs that need to be included in your budget.

Welcome aboard, and have a fantastic trip!

Welcome Dbrown. You have come to the right place to learn anything and everything about hunting in Africa!

Welcome to AH!

Hello, I have been reading what I can on the site and am thankful for all the info you provide. I have hunted for over 45 years but will be taking my first trip to Africa in May of next year with my wife and son. We hope to get a chance at an eland and kudu while we are there. My son has a wildebeest and a zebra on his mind where the wife just wants to see a lot. I will be continuing the research and appreciate any and all advice
Welcome! Ask as many questions as is needed

Welcome to AH and the posting side Dbrown4183! Have fun planning!

Welcome, enjoy the journey, planning is half the fun.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg