Hunter from Sweden

aleli

AH member
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Just a brief introduction:

Hunter from Sweden, grew up in the north, above the artic circle. Education and work took me down to the southern part. Loves to hunt, mainly deer, moose and wild boar. Am a member of an active hunting team and hunts quite a lot during the fall and winter.

Most often used rifle is my Blaser R8. But I actually love my Mauser 375H&H and my Tikka 7mm more :) Am a lefty, so finding rifles I want in Sweden is sometimes difficult...

Have been thinking of a trip to Africa and thus found this forum where I hope I will find useful info! Would love a stalking hunt for cape buffalo

Besides hunting I love to travel with wife and son and to play guitar and banjo (clawhammer style)!

Welcome to the forum @aleli . Glad to have you join us here.

All the best with your planning, and if you need any assistance regarding that dream trip, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH @aleli . You picked the correct site to plan your African safari and sure you will enjoy the content available here. That R8 Blaser is the correct Calibre to come and hunt your Buffalo. Send me a mail with some details and ill send you a quote to make your dream come true.
:P Elmer Fudd:
Happy Hunting

welcome mate

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH sir

Welcome aboard aleli. you will no doubt find this to be the best site for hunters especially those thinking about hunting in Africa. Based on your introduction you will fit right in. You have a fine battery of rifles, what caliber is your B 8 in? This site is addicting, you will find it full of knowledgeable friendly people.

Welcome. You'll enjoy the site. A wealth of knowledge.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH aleli! I'm certain that you will enjoy yourself here, lots of great people and a resource like no other.

Hej aleli,

Välkommen till AH.

Africa is addictive, so once you come for a visit, you would want to return. - (Says the Swede that moved to Africa in 2004)

Lots of information around here for all kinds of hunts.
Good luck with your hunting plans, preparations and dreams.

//Gus

Welcome to AH !

Välkommen. Finns mycket läsning här. Svårt att sortera i bland :)

Welcome to AH.
Have fun planning.

Welcome Aleli! Tons of great info here on AH.
My wife and I have always wanted to visit Sweden.

Welcome to the single best place on the web to research a safari!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesmondU66

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross