Hola from New Mexico

Welcome to AH Jubaleigh!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Buenas noches y bienvenidos to AH.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Jubaleigh! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome aboard. What brings you to AH? Do you have plans for or dreams of hunting Africa? What have you hunted in the States? What caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload?
 
Good day, welcome
 
Hola, bienvenido a AH !
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world Jubaleigh!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Jubaleigh
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,532
Latest member
subsrotestheo1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top