Hello all

Packrattusnongratus

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
8
Location
Misery USA
Hello from the state of Misery. That's close to Kansas City. I'm a retired corrections officer, hunter, and fisherman. I do a bit of shooting these days. More than anything I use airguns to maintain my trigger control and sometimes get to hunt. I have lurked here for quite some time. I decided a while back to join some of the forums I read regularly. This a good one with quite a bit of collective knowledge. Thanks for having me here. Packrattusnongratus
 
Welcome to AH Packrattusnongratus! Nice to have you join us and looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome to AH sir. I am just across the border in Kansas!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome Packrattusnongratus to the forum! Looking forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to the posting side
 
Welcome aboard. Do you have any thoughts or plans of/for hunting Africa in the near future?
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Hello from the state of Misery. That's close to Kansas City. I'm a retired corrections officer, hunter, and fisherman. I do a bit of shooting these days. More than anything I use airguns to maintain my trigger control and sometimes get to hunt. I have lurked here for quite some time. I decided a while back to join some of the forums I read regularly. This a good one with quite a bit of collective knowledge. Thanks for having me here. Packrattusnongratus
Welcome!
 
Welcome to the other side.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH from another KC resident, glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,856
Members
170,404
Latest member
DerrickRed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top