Hello all

Packrattusnongratus

Reaction score
Hello from the state of Misery. That's close to Kansas City. I'm a retired corrections officer, hunter, and fisherman. I do a bit of shooting these days. More than anything I use airguns to maintain my trigger control and sometimes get to hunt. I have lurked here for quite some time. I decided a while back to join some of the forums I read regularly. This a good one with quite a bit of collective knowledge. Thanks for having me here. Packrattusnongratus

Welcome to AH Packrattusnongratus! Nice to have you join us and looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome to AH sir. I am just across the border in Kansas!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome Packrattusnongratus to the forum! Looking forward to your participation!

Welcome to the posting side

Welcome aboard. Do you have any thoughts or plans of/for hunting Africa in the near future?

Welcome to AH !

Hello from the state of Misery. That's close to Kansas City. I'm a retired corrections officer, hunter, and fisherman. I do a bit of shooting these days. More than anything I use airguns to maintain my trigger control and sometimes get to hunt. I have lurked here for quite some time. I decided a while back to join some of the forums I read regularly. This a good one with quite a bit of collective knowledge. Thanks for having me here. Packrattusnongratus
Welcome!

Welcome to the other side.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH from another KC resident, glad to have you on board.

Welcome to AH!

welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg