Zebra Pictures (Plain)

Limcroma Safaris August 2017

uploadfromtaptalk1512695223554.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1512695631553.jpg
 
full
 
Henry, I really like the third picture with a shadow stripe between every black stripe! I’ve never seen one like that.
 
IMG_0185.JPG

Stallion I was fortunate to take at AAA Serapa Safaris in July 2018
 
Welcome to AH Jeanette Hall! You’ve taken some fine trophies! That warthog in your avatar is awesome!
How about going to Introductions and telling us a little about your experiences hunting? Love to hear it!
 
Welcome to AH Jeanette Hall! You’ve taken some fine trophies! That warthog in your avatar is awesome!
How about going to Introductions and telling us a little about your experiences hunting? Love to hear it!
Thank you! I’ve been lucky to hunt in some pretty amazing places. Africa will always be my favourite! I’ve hunted most species in North America. I’m now looking to set my sights on the big 5 with leopard being at the top of my list. I’ve actually been getting emails from AH for many, many years but never contributed until now. I’ve been using it as a resource to look for my leopard hunt!

Cheers from Alberta!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,625
Members
169,384
Latest member
SanfordVes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top