Welcome! The information available here from all of the experts is absolutely invaluable as it relates to all things firearm, ammo and hunting related FROM all over the world!
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Welcome aboard Nomore606. First off has anyone ever told you that your wife looks like Gabby Franco? Please tell us a little more about you as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near term plans for hunting Africa? If so, what is on the menu?
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.