The FNG

Welcome to AH Nomore606! Enjoy exploring the site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome NoMore!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome! The information available here from all of the experts is absolutely invaluable as it relates to all things firearm, ammo and hunting related FROM all over the world!
 
Welcome to the fire!
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Dont worry, you wont be the FNG for long on this great site.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to the forum sir. Let us know how we can help at anytime.

All my best,

Jacques
 
Welcome aboard Nomore606. First off has anyone ever told you that your wife looks like Gabby Franco? Please tell us a little more about you as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near term plans for hunting Africa? If so, what is on the menu?
 
Welcome Nomore66

You have definately come to the right place. Please let us know if we can assist in any ways. In a few days you will not be the FNG anymore;)
 
Welcome Nomore66!! If you have any questions regarding hunting Africa feel free to ask!

Happy Hunting!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top