New Member from Saskatchewan

Welcome to AH Brent Gust! Glad you found us, enjoy the site!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH, nice mulie!

Welcome to AH, lots of knowledge here from some very experienced and helpful fellow hunters.
Cheers
Pat

Welcome Sir!

I have to agree with you. It is a great forum.

Welcome to AH.

Hello from a fellow Sask boy! Former MOD member?

You've come to the right place for mountains of info! This place is phenomenal

Welcome to AH sir! Be prepared for an addiction to hunting Africa.

Welcome to AH, nice mule deer!

Welcome Brent, glad to have you with us. Even though you've been told that AH is filled with knowledgeable friendly folks, you will soon find that out for yourself. What are you planning to hunt Plains Game (PG) or Dangerous Game (DG)? Have you selected an outfitter yet? What caliber rifle(s) will you be using? Do you reload?

Welcome Brent, glad to have you with us. Even though you've been told that AH is filled with knowledgeable friendly folks, you will soon find that out for yourself. What are you planning to hunt Plains Game (PG) or Dangerous Game (DG)? Have you selected an outfitter yet? What caliber rifle(s) will you be using? Do you reload?
I'm headed on a plains game hunt. Been working with my outfitter for 3 years. Next May all the planning comes together. Kicking around the idea of bringing a .280 Remington I'm am currently having built

Welcome to AH, enjoy the ride.

Welcome to AH, ask lots of questions and get lots of practice off of shooting sticks, your hunt will be here before you know it.

Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg