New member from Dallas, TX

Hello Tony,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Paul.

Welcome Tony! Looking forward to meeting you at the annual AH dinner. We are all hoping that we can get it done. It is a great evening all round!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to the family and the forum Tony! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to a great resource for information and place to hang out.

Welcome to AH Tony! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!

welcome welcome welcome

t-rags, please add my name to the list of welcomers. With a 375 H&H already in hand you are well equipped for your first African hunt. For your second hunt however you may or may not want to pick up some heavier hardware, depending what is on the menu. Living in Dallas you will want to attend the AH get together. Keep your eyes open for when the next on will be held.

Welcome to AH and the posting side Tony! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Tony from Dallas, TX. I have been big game hunting out west for a few years now and an avid whitetail hunter. I have always interested in planning a hunting trip to Africa one day to hunt Cape buffalo; among other various African species. I’m 41 and I feel the need to start planning for that trip sooner than later :) I love the outdoors, stay fit and active, and have a love for magnum calibers. Being a magnum lover seems not to register with deer hunters where I’m originally from lol! Just a matter of opinion I guess. ;) Anyways, I’m really looking for my first big bore rifle and already have a 300 win mag and 375 H&H. I’m really looking for a Winchester model 70 in 416 Remington but if anyone can think of a better cartridge please feel free to share. :) I’m glad to be here and I’ve read some really great info already on this forum. Lots of great people that like to share knowledge and wisdom. Say hello and I appreciate all the information passed my way. Thanks again!
Welcome to AH! Lots of info here to help you plan your safari.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Tony from Dallas, TX. I have been big game hunting out west for a few years now and an avid whitetail hunter. I have always interested in planning a hunting trip to Africa one day to hunt Cape buffalo; among other various African species. I’m 41 and I feel the need to start planning for that trip sooner than later :) I love the outdoors, stay fit and active, and have a love for magnum calibers. Being a magnum lover seems not to register with deer hunters where I’m originally from lol! Just a matter of opinion I guess. ;) Anyways, I’m really looking for my first big bore rifle and already have a 300 win mag and 375 H&H. I’m really looking for a Winchester model 70 in 416 Remington but if anyone can think of a better cartridge please feel free to share. :) I’m glad to be here and I’ve read some really great info already on this forum. Lots of great people that like to share knowledge and wisdom. Say hello and I appreciate all the information passed my way. Thanks again!
T-rags
Enjoy this great Forum, welcome to a great "family".
Enjoy the planning process while following your dream...

Welcome to AH, Tony!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darrell572

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg