New and need help

I don’t know you Ajax, but welcome back! Looking forward to your input from now on!
 
Welcome to AH Ajax! Nice to have you on the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Giday Ajax and welcome to the A H forums (or back to them as the case may be)
 
Not sure that we know each other (it is a BIG small world after all :E Rofl:) but it does not matter. Welcome back to the madhouse. Looking forward to read you :)
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi all, this is Ajax I know some of you may know me Im reaching out to you. Trying to connect after a long absence. If you know me please respond.

Hello Ajax,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Welcome home,
Velo Dog.
 
Hi all, this is Ajax I know some of you may know me Im reaching out to you. Trying to connect after a long absence. If you know me please respond.
Welcome Ajax!! you wont find a better forum for hunting!
 
Welcome back, I think...:E Shrug:
 
I don't think I know you, but welcome to AH!
 
Welcome back to the dark side [emoji6]
 
BTW, @Ajax, what help would you need?
 
My computer skills aren't up to snuff so it will take me a while to get into form. and I don't think I ever left the dark side. Thank you all.
 
Hi Ajax I remember you but weren't you killed by Hector outside the walls of troy.

Welcome to AH
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard Ajax or welcome back if you prefer. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Where do you live, do you have any near term hunting plans African or otherwise?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top