Leopard Pictures

Paddy, how did the scotch taste after that?? Yip, doesn't penetrate but as you say knock him out.
he feels like Grant :-)
Grant.jpg
 
Big Cat...we did get him

full
 
Great daytime pic @Foxi !
 
some "guts" we left in the small bush to enhance the scent of the bait which was higher up in the larger tree
 
full


full
 
full


full
 
Some nice cats there L'wyk!

I believe I have leopard fever after looking at this thread again!
 
Leopard Namibia
full


Leopard Kalahari
full


full


 
Big 5 completed for this amazing lady hunter!

full
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top