Leopard Pictures

Paddy, how did the scotch taste after that?? Yip, doesn't penetrate but as you say knock him out.
he feels like Grant :-)
Grant.jpg
 
Big Cat...we did get him

full
 
Great daytime pic @Foxi !
 
some "guts" we left in the small bush to enhance the scent of the bait which was higher up in the larger tree
 
full


full
 
full


full
 
Some nice cats there L'wyk!

I believe I have leopard fever after looking at this thread again!
 
Leopard Namibia
full


Leopard Kalahari
full


full


 
Big 5 completed for this amazing lady hunter!

full
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,963
Members
169,208
Latest member
OTXShiela2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top