Leopard Pictures

Paddy, how did the scotch taste after that?? Yip, doesn't penetrate but as you say knock him out.
he feels like Grant :-)
Grant.jpg
 
Big Cat...we did get him

full
 
Great daytime pic @Foxi !
 
some "guts" we left in the small bush to enhance the scent of the bait which was higher up in the larger tree
 
full


full
 
full


full
 
Some nice cats there L'wyk!

I believe I have leopard fever after looking at this thread again!
 
Leopard Namibia
full


Leopard Kalahari
full


full


 
Big 5 completed for this amazing lady hunter!

full
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,890
Members
170,455
Latest member
TitusDrans
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top