Leopard Pictures

Studio_20160219_200348.jpg
 
Studio_20160219_200307.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1460031389453.jpg
 
Hunted in Namibia with Leopard Legend Hunting Safaris.

IMG_0447 copy.jpg
IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_1290.jpg
IMG_2074.jpg
IMG_5717 copy.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Cat that was too smart.

full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Almost looks like he has a hole through the back leg.
 
Mr spots won the first round.
leopard teeth.jpg
 
Man I want to hunt one of these.....BAD!!
 
Shot these 2 leopards this year. One at our Main Lodge and the other leopard in our Conservancy.

IMG_6849.jpg
IMG_7782.jpg
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
the leopard that chewed two of my trackers
full


exceptional leopard
full


Unique photo... I have never seen a leopard drop like that in a tree. Normally they fall to the ground, I assume that small little branch snagged it and kept it in the tree
full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Selous Leopard Hunting
full


Huge Tom Cat Hunt Leopard
full


Nice Leopard - Selous
full


Big Tom Cat Kigosi Central Leopard Hunt
full


Masaailand Leopard
full


One Eyed Jack - Selous
full














 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,398
Members
169,746
Latest member
ZCPFreda7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top