Just newbie

Welcome to AH! Please don't hesitate to ask questions, best way to learn.
 
Welcome to AH DaveHowler! Glad you found us, I'm certain you will enjoy discovering the site.
 
Welcome to AH Dave. So much great info here. If you can’t find it in past forums...just ask the question.
 
Welcome @DaveHowler ,

Be sure to check out the Bowhunting and Video sections of the forums. (y)
 
Welcome to AH.

Gaining knowledge from AH is a past time for thousands. Have fun.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH DaveHowler! Hopefully you can find some answers here to your questions. There are a number of bow hunters here.
Best of luck!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Hello, newbie here. I'm planning to go to Africa, (still saving cash) while searching around the internet about bowhunting in Africa, I found this forum. So I guess I might give a try to join here and maybe I can gather a lot of knowledge here. Thanks
Welcome Dave, bow hunting free range species in Namibia is very rewarding
 
Welcome to AH, Dave !
 
Welcome to AH, Dave!
 
Welcome Dave. Plenty of good info on bow hunting Africa here. Enjoy!
 
Welcome , lots of bowhunters here. You picked a great place to start your journey to Africa.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Dave, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome aboard Dave. Glad you finally found us. You will soon discover that this is the best site on the web to learn anything and everything you need to know about hinting in Africa. There are a number of AH Outfitter / Sponsors that cater to bowhunters. Take a look at some of the Forums that interest you. I'm sure you find answers to questions you are not even thinking about asking yet.
 
Welcome to AH Dave! Planning is half the fun!
Whenever your ready we would be happy to help you with your planning.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,341
Messages
1,573,349
Members
169,739
Latest member
TrishaSpen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top