Hello people

Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and enjoy planning your next adventure!
Regards,
Philip
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to Ah Ated1973!
 
Welcome Ated1973! So have you been or when do you plan to go to Africa?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Ated1973
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,854
Members
169,444
Latest member
TiffinyObr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top